Thursday, September 28, 2006

I say this meaning no offense at all...

Yesterday's plan of shower-book-bed? Didn't pan out at all. But good conversation until after midnight is always appreciated anyways.

Surprise, I'm in the middle of a labo. This time, our myoglobine est en traîne de dénaturer pendant une demie-heure, alors I have some temps libre to come and post nonsense on my blog. Well, the upside of having few to none commentators is the absolute freedom to post whatever nonesense I happen to come up with at the moment. 3 cheers for freedom of ridiculous speech!

Every time I say the word ridiculous I am reminded of my friend Jeremy. I only connected with him on tour this past April, but one of the first things that struck me about him was his tendancy to say Ridiculous! in his ridiculous voice. It made almost any situation, ridiculous or not, incredibly amusing. I try to capture his spirit when I say it but, let's face it, there's no one quite like Jer.

Point of interest: a cell phone, practically shaking the computers with its intensity, just exploded into obscene rap. A tiny slip of a girl finally picked it up, interrupting her phone's explicit serenade, and breathed Hello?
Who is this? No, who is this? Oh really? How are you? No really? I can't believe it! Really?

After some time, she finally appeared to realize that she was not, in fact, in the privacy of her bedroom, nor did anyone around her wish to be privy to her inane conversation.
I'm actually in class right now... I guess I should go.

Really hon. You think?

No comments: