Friday, December 08, 2006

Three-inch-high ruts and dirty slush

I just quit my job.

I'm trying not to feel guilty and like a horrible person, but it's not really working. I'm really going to miss those people (except my psycho manager, the reason that I quit... well, her and the fact that working every single weekend after being in school for 10 hours a day isn't much of a life).

I just spent half an hour on the Prov website, seeing who made all the ministry teams this year. It made me miss Prov.

The combination of birthday and Christmas always makes me so sentimental and lonesome. I want exams to be done (I'm not studying anyways, they may as well be done). I want to be back in dorm. I want to watch the Charlie Brown Christmas Special on TV. And I want to go tobogganing.

I want I want I want. I'm fitting right into the holiday spirit, aren't I?

1 comment:

Michael said...

Glad to hear you're still alive. I was getting worried there.