Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Case of Mutiple Super-Personality Disorder

Apparently, they just couldn't decide who I was:

Your Superhero Profile A

Your Superhero Name is The Ring Hurricane
Your Superpower is Rapping
Your Weakness is Love
Your Weapon is Your Particle Rusty
Your Mode of Transportation is Love Van

Darn you, Love!


Your Superhero Profile B

Your Superhero Name is The Living Singer
Your Superpower is Invisibility
Your Weakness is Women
Your Weapon is Your Nuclear Crowbar
Your Mode of Transportation is Pegasus

I'm a danger to myself, apparently.


Your Superhero Profile C

Your Superhero Name is The Psychic Ranger
Your Superpower is Spiritual
Your Weakness is Flirting
Your Weapon is Your Light Lance
Your Mode of Transportation is Jet

Just turn on the flirting and let God do the rest...


Bah, I'm supposed to be studying!!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Is that like dating for Jesus?

I think a friend of mine had a Love van in highschool. At least I think that's what he called it.

Michael said...

I am bored, SNM. It's time to post a new blog.

Yes, the internet is all about me.